View Single Post
Old 04.29.2010, 11:35 AM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
A country of immigrants and refugees cannot stoop to designating an "official" language. That is just stupid and separates people needlessly.
It is very very hard for an adult brain to learn a language. It is far easier for children to do so.

Many latinos and asians and africans and europeans speak english, but it is ussually the more educated ones. to require that english be one's primary language is essentially a big FUCK YOU to all the poor that come here to make a better life for themselves and their children.

ploesj is full on correct. If the candidate or anyone has issues abouyt people not speaking english or reading it well enough to take driver's tests in it, then they should offer free language classes to people.
that is a SOLUTION. requiring english as a mandated official language is not a solution as much as it is an easy way to separate people, and to disenfranchise people