View Single Post
Old 05.15.2009, 03:31 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I agree ^

To be honest, I dont really understand why anyone would WANT to see the imagery. Everyone Im sure has seen this kind of thing before, and it would only be thrown around the media in a disrespectful fashion, for the sake of what exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)

unlike our last prezzy, i dont hate obama. personally, i have no interest in seeing these pics myself. the shit that goes on has already been well documented.

Its not about wanting to see the images, its about being able to see the evidence. Let the media put these images all over the fucking place and remind lazy, apathetic americans that this is the work of their government, supposedly torturing these people for the safety of good ol americans..

I don't want to see these images either, but the reality of american mass media in particular is that images create controversy and hype, and in regards to the government torturing people in secret prisons, I think it is CRUCIALLY important that americans both know and if they refuse to acknowledge, be forced to see the truth, even if its just once. That is the only way any of this shit will stop, is if the people on the street have an image of it in their mind.

The President should not have censor its activities to begin with, and if it results to such censorship, then you have a problem. The point of this thread was to point out that the police-state atmosphere of the United States has not changed with Obama, it is all the same, carrying on as ever..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|