View Single Post
Old 10.30.2009, 05:25 AM   #18
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
but this will never happen because as someone already said this place is used more as an "ego support" network for a small number of people who enjoy presenting a false avatar of themselves. but i think some are also probably genuinely trying to maintain friendships with each other so i can't knock it too much. most people who come here are searching for some way to be in the world, the secret they think must enable sy to do what they do, they lurk around and gradually post more and more until they are no longer in awe of the regular ones who must know something they don't because they have become them to the newer posters so they get sick of themselves. it is an unusually friendly board, we all complain but it is a lot more welcoming and civil than most.

this place is also the graveyard of a certain type of generation x attitude that is long past its sell by date and only brings misery to the sad fuckers who try to keep it up as their worldview because it is long obsolete and now just purely conservative. but you do get a certain connection here with what is new in the underground at a level of dedication and obscurity that is unusual for such a mainstream band. the likes of dj rick and nyoukis etc. who occasionaly post here, cooley's 100 strong best of the year lists. stuff like that makes it worthwhile but there is so little of it and so much of the same old bands we all know and don't get anything new out of anymore.

i want to leave but it just keeps sucking me back in with it's pointless and quick oppurtunity for attention. i wish i knew some other better board.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|