View Single Post
Old 10.30.2009, 05:20 AM   #17
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
but seriously...

i would like to become a mod and then close sonic gossip, sonic sharing, ban all the parody threads, sonic youth fans, stupid fucking indie smug lifestyle "so im just doing something inconsequential basking in the pointlessness of my subjectivity making a thread about it and im so self aware and ironic" threads, ban anybody that likes hunter s. thompson or anything i deem to be shit, be able to delete whatever posts i want to to drive out the people i don't like and then bask in the facist glory of my own impotent obsessions with shitty american entertainment and so called art thus further wasting my life and clogging up my brain/try to have interesting discussions with people where there is no ego "i have the cooler toys than you" approach and ideas are actually shared.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|