View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 02:45 PM   #38995
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
You're a Jew. Or, a better way to put it: you could exploit that part of your ancestry if you wanted to.

i'm more a jewish bastard. meaning there was this moroccan guy who impregnated my great grandmother & then proceeded to fuck off. my grandma was raised catholic, with a mangled last name, and soon everyone forgot where we got our noses.

i have exploited it in the past-- my face helped many times to get me a jewish girlfriend. and i did try to exploit it beyond that, but it's on my dad's side and would have required conversion. i spent almost a year in israel, and many people didn't think i was NOT israeli. saved me from deportation when they were rounding up illegals. in the end i got tired of the social tension and returned to 'merica the vast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I know some whitebreads who converted to Judaism. But they still don't seem to get Woody Allen, or even Jon Stewart. So I consider you as or maybe more Jewish than them, even if they are practicing and devout.

Weird, weird stuff.
hey-- i'm good with numbers, and i like to argue-- so yes, ha ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|