View Single Post
Old 11.01.2016, 02:54 PM   #227
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
On October 21st, I saw Richard Pinhas perform at 14 Pews in Houston. This was Richard's first time playing Texas in 40 years. 14 Pews was once a church in a residential neighborhood and it has, 14 Pews. Without any fanfare or proper introduction, Richard sat down and just started to play for about an hour. He has a new album out that I picked up at the show, but it really doesn't sound like anything he played that night.

Tomorrow, Richard Pinhas starts a tour of Japan with Merzbow-Haino-Yoshida:

The opening act, Illicit Relationship is a husband/wife duo from Houston and their set was amazing. I had recently received their newest CDR in the mail so I was a little familiar with their sound.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|