Thread: Money
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 09:09 AM   #7
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I have always had problems with the idea of making money with money. It seems that the richest people in the world do a lot of shifting funds around, and it has always been difficult for me to reconcile making money without actually producing a good or service. The people who make the most money this way are people that already had a lot of cash to begin with.
Then again, we live in the world and I say if you have the means, see what your options are. Providing needed funds to a business you believe in is a fine thing to do, especially when it comes back to you in your favor.

It's easy for me to talk though; I live hand to mouth and investing is not part of my world.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|