View Single Post
Old 01.26.2009, 04:25 PM   #130
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Friday, January 23, 2009

who says it's good to be alive?

alright. alright. i'm in northampton still. almost done recording demos. it sounds quite righteous. yesterday we all went to eat lunch with thurston and kesin. it was great! we wrote a new song called "kids stuff" and drank lots of coffee. johnny and i took pictures with kesin out in the dirty snow and on the broken ice. oh and we ate herrell's till i thought i was gonna puke. burnt sugar and butter is the best. we went back and listened to records and thurston gave me his extra copy of kim fowely's outrageous! thanks dude! chinese water torture!!!

we got to work at the studio around 8 and i finished the vox on all but two songs.i was a little bit smashed towards the end, so i might have to clean up some songs. justin said it was good, so maybe it's ok. we'll see. we'll see.

we drove back from greenfield really late and blasted blank generation all the way home. i think max was annoyed by my drunken screaming! today i want to go to some more thrift stores and eat more herrell's!

Posted by jemina pearl at 10:44 AM 5 comments
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|