View Single Post
Old 02.12.2008, 01:42 PM   #15
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
>> I'd say that he's calling for more understanding and acceptance of prominent non-Christian belief systems by the people who are running the nation, which, if we are to all live together in a tolerant society, is a pretty desirable situation, wouldn't you say? <<

Indeed. People are such knee jerk reactive twats.

It's good for us all, if only people would use their noddles and realise these things can be manipulated to any advantage.

Only yesterday I went to the bar at a little after midnight, rather unsteady on my legs.

The bartender looked at me and said "I'm sorry, I can't serve you. You've had too much to drink."

I replied that under Sharia law he HAD to serve me.

No arguments after that. People in this country are shit-scared of a Muslim back-lash - they soon kow tow to these religious zealots.

Islam is coming. And, as the Islamists often point out, "Islam will rule the world."

Of course, the vast majority of Muslims do it by the ballot, rather than the bullet.

But the question is, which established hierarchy do you prefer to be under.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

UVRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|