View Single Post
Old 05.15.2010, 02:49 AM   #23
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
To all who diss Pantera...

*ahem*

(inhales deeply)

FUCK YOU!!!!

Pantera are/were THE standard by which I judge ALL metal bands. And for the "redneck metal" comments, if those making them knew jack about this band, you'd know there were not one but two songs, one right after the other, actually CONDEMNING racism ("Rise" and "No Good (Attack the Radical)"). I'm actually shocked so many of you would be dissing this band on a noise rock band's forum, considering the amout of dissonant/noisy parts a lot of their songs have...Dime was one of the few (the only other I can think of being Piggy from Voivod) thrash guitarists who understood the importance of texture in music.

Sure, some of their fans could be assholes, but you'll get that with pretty much any crowd.