View Single Post
Old 07.29.2016, 03:07 PM   #5564
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
My friend gave me a tip about improving in fighting games. He said, "After every win, ask yourself if you're proud of that, if you're not then clean up yer play". I take this advice seriously, because after a loss it can be easy to determine the reason why you lost(jumping too much, unsafe moves, no defense etc.). This is important against people of lower or equal skill level. Something else I've read is that, if you can't beat your opponent, make it as hard as possible for them to beat you. I use this a lot. And while it may look and seem like a lame playstyle, it's sometimes needed to get that win.
Nothing wrong with lame play imo. I was nicknamed dullva by a bunch of people since I would sit and wait for 90s if I had to back in SF4.

If you're playing SFV these days, btw, maybe we can try running some games. I'm living in the US right now so my connection might be okayish.