View Single Post
Old 03.07.2009, 11:45 AM   #27
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
Man I love the black lips. & they are not a hipster band that's a bunch of bullshit. They've been working their ass off for 8 years as a band and did not get any hipster over night success bs...

The newest cd is ok tho, I havent heard all of it, but I still think let it bloom or we did not know the forest spirit made the flowers grow are my favs from them...

very good point. i dunno, they get bad rep from people for the associationg with vice magazine and such, but i really could care fuck all about that. in fact, i actually kinda dig vice magazine, epicly later'd is one of my favorite shows on the net. but all the people who say shit like that have fuck all to say about the music, because the black lips do what they do PERFECTLY. the publications that actually only focus on the music, like terminal boredom or z-gun are the ones praising them.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|