View Single Post
Old 04.17.2006, 02:47 PM   #101
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
ok, in a way i have given in to the pressure... but i didn't d-load the album myself, my brother gave me a burned copy...

i don't want to say much about it. but i will comment on Incinerate since its on the myspace page...

catchy, immediate, fun rock song w/ a mostly clean guitar sound. the song itself has the most "typical sounding rock progression" that i've heard sonic youth do, not saying that's a bad thing at all and maybe thats what they are trying to convey here w/ this album which i guess is what stands out as being different as compared to most of their back catalog. this song sounds like a song that be on Nurse except that most of the parts/sections are brief and "to the point" or very "direct and concise".
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|