View Single Post
Old 05.07.2019, 02:23 AM   #11986
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
they have kun, they have jesus, they have sane, they have sterling, they have 2 silvas, they have ilkay, stones, laporte, mendy, fernandinho... an embarrassment of riches.

Yeah, but you can hardly put Man City as the standard, and say that any team that doesn't have their depth is somehow lacking. Not even Barcelona or Real have that size/quality of squad.

Quote:
firmino goes missing and liverpool suddenly can’t score.

Look at the stats, he only missed 3 league games all season, in which Liverpool scored a total of 13 goals! I do agree he's pivotal to their style but when you're averaging 4+ goals a game without your star striker, you could almost wonder why they even bother playing him in the 1st place.

Quote:
their best midfielder is a beast but rather long in the tooth

Long in the tooth? He's 26!! He's only starting to hit his prime. And he's probably gonna finish this season as league top scorer. Yes this has been a relatively quiet season for him, but only in the context of what he achieved last year, which is like saying Messi had a quiet game after scoring a hat-trick cos in the previous game he scored 5.

I ultimately agree with Claire: mathematically MC will probably win, but taken as a whole I don't think you can really separate them.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|