View Single Post
Old 01.26.2018, 10:58 AM   #1935
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
"i’d like to believe im an unfashionable dude who wears the same uniform every day cuz i don’t give a shit about clothes but maybe that’s just pretense. maybe your beard and glasses are also pretense. the grey suit and tie, pretense. the janitor uniform, pretense. all pretense."

This is the part where I say NAIF! to conflate the millions of choices and the care taken to create a drag look to live in for as while with the choice to shave or not shave (I have a beard because shaving every fucking day is a waste of goddamn time), or wih the choice of what outfits you will generally wear is a bit much man.

if you wear a Joy Division T, for example, and you go around all day affecting a morose, grim, and nihilistic attitude and air, because it matches your little outfit? That is pretense.