View Single Post
Old 06.04.2017, 12:21 PM   #1227
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haaaa haaaa that cat power video was awesome

anyway been watching amazon's ALPHA HOUSE which is a few years old now (obama was still president) but it's funny and has a good cast.

been also watching INDIAN SUMMERS which is a british pbs-style soap opera about colonial times in india. it's not great writing but it's a good period reconstruction and i got caught in the story and now i must watch.

also been spottily catching up with SHERLOCK season 4 which-- is it me or did it get too fucking baroque and ponderous? each episode is long as fuck and i'm tired of the abuse of flashbacks. doesn't serve many purposes. it's not really doing it for me anymore. so a bit of a chore. so i'm using it to play phone games where there's a wait time.

I've heard nothing but negative things about Sherlock season 4. Which is really a shame, because seasons 1 and 2 were totally fucking excellent. Season 3 wasn't even a season! It was just "The Abominable Bride" ... an hour and a half-long dream sequence.

I have no plans to watch season 4.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|