View Single Post
Old 12.09.2017, 10:31 AM   #48
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Sandler is in a Noah Baumbach film? That can't be good. He sucked it from a bucket when he worked with Paul Thomas Anderson and Mike Binder.

Anyway, speaking of Baumbach, Greta Gerwig's Lady Bird is apparently the greatest movie in the history of everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Bird_(film)

Gotta find it somewhere, dammit...

Baumbach, yep. I knew I didn’t have the spelling right but I didn’t care. I have a relative who had a small roll in one of his movies. I think. Or maybe it was Anderson.

Anyway... yes. Sandler and Stiller and Hoffman in this thing (which looks like Royal Tenenbaums meets “Raise High the Roofbeam Carpenters”)

I swear, both Baumbach and Anderson have Salinger boners the size of Florida. They should just adapt a fucking Salinger book for fuck’s sake instead of writing Salingerisms into everything they do. (Tenenbaums = Glass family; Family in Darjeeling Ltd. = Glass family; family in Fantastic Mr. Fox = Glass family only foxes; Squid and the Whale = fucked up Glass family with jizz scenes; Margot at the Wedding = “Raise High...” with chicks).
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|