View Single Post
Old 06.29.2013, 01:09 PM   #53
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
No, that one's about Kurt Cobain too, look:

If I could give you anything
I would give you a kick
You'd rather have a dollar
Than a hug from your sis -self explanatory, Kurt Cobain wanted to be a successful rockstar so bad he sacrificed his relationship with his family, even his sister (his favourite relative)

You really fucked up this time
Your old lady's really pissed
She's not just laughing
She's polishing her fist -Kurt Cobain did something and it pissed off Courtney Love and she hit him (she's famous for having a bad temper and hitting people)

If you could give me anything
Would you consider a fist?
Don't give me yr soul
It's caught is an abyss -Kurt Cobain is dead and his soul is trapped in the abyss, because of this he hasn't been able to give anyone anything but he's had plenty of time to think about it now (9 years)

Here's a pack of ciggies
Fresh from the wonder lips
A dream, a wish, a heart's desires
Cinderella is a kiss -Kim Gordon is giving a pack of cigarettes to Kurt Cobain because he smoked, and it's better than giving him heroin (even though it was his favourite thing)

A cold is gonna take you
And freeze away your tears
Come a little closer honey
You can be so near -Kurt Cobain suffered from depression so he cried a lot, but the cold of the abyss froze his tears, Kim Gordon is saying if he came back she'd be nice to him and cheer him up by melting his frozen tears with the warmth of her body

Mind your heart aside you (?)
Really got no sense of time (?)
Ninety-nine inside you (?)
That I'm scared if you were cryin' -Don't know what this means, probably private stuff (private between friends, Kurt Cobain and Kim Gordon were friends before he killed himself)

If I could give you anything
I would give you a kick
You'd rather have a dollar
Than a hug from your sis -Kurt Cobain's family are pissed off at him for prioritising his career over seeing his family, which is kind of what made him kill himself, they want to give him a bloody good kick up the arse!

A cold is gonna take you
And freeze away your tears
Come a little closer honey
We can be so near - People always thought Kurt Cobain had a cold because he always had a runny nose, but it was really due to the side effects of heroin, Kim Gordon is offering to put some honey in his tea as this is good if you've got the sniffles
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|