View Single Post
Old 03.10.2010, 05:14 PM   #20
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
Hey ladies of the board. So how about those periods? Any of you got tender breasts right now? Yeah, I know how it is.
I am no lady, I'm afraid, so there isn't much worth to this post. All I can offer you is a worst case scenario that might be a quick fix on the short term, though. Go to a crowded gay bar, start chatting up a sombre-looking gay male, opt for a sexual encounter at his, and perhaps spend some time together under the same roof while every night you come back from work, crack the bottle open, and proceed to beating each other up in the bedroom because of mutually shared sexual frustrations.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|