View Single Post
Old 03.09.2010, 09:36 PM   #4
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
I have a huge heart, i am confidant and work too much. I am not a girly girl but ill wear pink and cheetah print heels as a roll through the mud in my jeep I love animals, music, tattoos and piercings. I'm not looking for the boy next door. I need a confidant MAN who can put a smile on my face and keep it there. You have to have a sense of humor and be able to laugh at yourself. plus if you rock a mohawk fohawk or anything of that sort!!! and plus if your a slight redneck, not too much though. hell and everything in between i don't really have a type just be interesting and have lots to offer cause i do. i date guys older than me so don't be scared to write. i totally dig the sexy thirty somethings. Not to say i don't like the twenty somethings.
I love getting to know new people and can keep a great conversation so get at me
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|