View Single Post
Old 07.25.2006, 12:59 AM   #9
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
they should kill Courtney Love at their last show. That would bring a balance to the universe I think.

Yeah. Justification for killing Kurt Cobain. You know she did it.

I think they should first kill Courtney and hang her bloated, whorey, junkie body from a noose above the stage, play the best of their material in backwards in chronological order (completely skipping Rather Ripped), break all of their instruments and then have a gigantic sex orgy on the stage, burn Courtney's body, adopt Kurt's daughter Francis so Coco can have a sister to hang out with, and then blow up every single major record company in America via a large television screen like in the ending of Fight Club as Frank Black and the Pixies appear on stage to play "Where Is My Mind?"

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|