View Single Post
Old 02.27.2013, 12:45 PM   #287
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
the arrogance of the antigunners is enraging, its not enough to make themselves helpless, but they need to make everyone helpless too.

Maybe we feel the same fucking away about "Second Ammendmenters", its not enough that they want to make their own households dangerous, they want to endanger the community at large

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
an ar-15 with suppressor and flashlight, loaded with frangible ammo, is much more suitable for home defense than handguns or shotguns (more accurate+less recoil, hence easier to aim; less overpenetration than some handgun calibers or shotgun slugs, you won't be deafened by the report, availability of large magazines, etc.)

Yeah, maybe if you life in some kind of militarized compound or a Sinaloan cartel mansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
falling in your bathroom kills more people than guns, each year.

Yes, but those are honest accidents, bathrooms are not specifically designed to hurt or kill people. Further, even honest accidents when involving firearms are ALL the MORE dangerous than banyos, because again, guns are specifically designed to be dangerous to humans and animals. By the way, there are very specific zoning ordinances and laws which regulate the safety of bathroom products and fixtures, both at the manufacturing level and also the in-home instillation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I just thought it was funny.

The idea that we are all advanced and past the time when individuals needed to defend their lives, families, and property with weapons is laughable to me.

laws do not stop crime. Police do not stop crime. why make it harder on a law-abiding citizen to try and stop crime when they see it happening to them?

But Rob, you are not thinking logically here. I agree completely, the police do not prevent or stop crime, they are an after-the-fact reaction. HOWEVER, think about this, who is MORE armed than the police? NOBODY, period. So if the fully armed police don't stop or prevent crime, why would you suppose less trained, less proficient, and less experienced citizens in general could do any better exactly? Further, if the police "accidentally" kill and maim HUNDRED if not THOUSANDS of people a year, do you honestly trust citizens with the same privileges? I don't

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|