Thread: trip albums
View Single Post
Old 09.23.2009, 06:15 PM   #58
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
see I suppose the vibe is determined by the substance.

When I consume natural psychedelics I have intense, spiritual, body and mind trips that are organic and reject materialism and even the material world.

When I consume acid or other synthetics, I have an intensely comical trip where anything goes, tv, movies, music, anything artificial works fine.

But mushrooms in particular hate hate hate on materialism for me.. I don't even like to trip in my own body anymore because I have become so unattached to the material/physical. When I eat shrooms, I almost go straight into a meditative state, and no material things such as music or TV could get me out of it. I don't even play my guitar anymore, I create the music with my spirit (like hendrix said, I take my spirit and I smash the mirrors, and the whole world is open up to see)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|