View Single Post
Old 12.06.2013, 11:23 AM   #4000
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Let's talk about the fixed matches, bought players, bought crooked refs, multinational corporations owning teams engaged in fraud, soccer clubs money laundering drug money in latin america, etc.

Yeah, football is just like society.

Football clubs laundering drug money in Latin America!? Whoaaaa, let's get rid of football then... surely that will free the Latin American countries of their drug problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
How many corruption scandals, high level ones, has international top shelf futbol had in the past 5 years? I mean MASSIVE scandals, drug running, corruption, fixed World Cup qualifiers? involving actual parliamentary members? At least 6 that I know of, and many more that I never heard of!

How many scandals have the Rockets been a part of since 1980? one, and it was a claim that the someone cheated getting the lottery pick that netted us Hakeem Olajuwon. NOT the same thing.

Comparing what is by far the biggest sport in the world to one single basketball team is NOT the same thing indeed.

Unfortunately, if there's illegal money to be made anywhere then there's crooks coming to get it. If there exist such thing as a professional sport that lures no criminals at all then it's a sport that doesn't matter.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|