View Single Post
Old 01.08.2014, 03:57 PM   #11
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I've liked Spectre Folk. I have a cool 12". I went to see Pete Nolan at the Stone a couple Januaries ago, it was a very cold day and there were like 6 of us who came out. He performed for a bare 30 mins, then counted the audience, decided there weren't enough of us to bother with and left. I thought it was cheesey and I've never paid to see Nolan since.

hmm, weird. i see.
though my first and only encounter with Pete Nolan in Dublin few years back was weird too actually. it is a long story though, hehe.

I did not hear much of Spectre Folk (without or with Steve) in general, but what I heard I liked. And first time I found out about Spectre Folk existence, I was surprised that he actually plays guitar as well. I don't know how much of a good guitarist he is, but still

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|