View Single Post
Old 10.02.2010, 10:28 AM   #7
donnie
little trouble girl

donnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's asses
Looks like it'll just be me and you. Actually I think there'll be a good crowd, at least I hope so. A lot of good music comes thru salt lake, but so very often on weeknights. The set list at the Matador party really makes me wonder what we'll get to hear-I'm guessing it'll be the "historical" lineup without Mark-and I'm hoping we do get some of those "greatest hit" items like bull in the heather and the somewhat unloved 100%, even though they are not the heart of the SY classical repertoire. What?
Right: overlap between Mormon conference goers and concert goers is not gonna be real big. But you never know. In fact you're not gonna know. That's why it's occult. Hah!
donnie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|