View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 02:57 PM   #9
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I just realised, mother's day is on a different date in the US, and presumably elsewhere.

Coco: you can relax.

All other people in countries where it isn't mother's day this weekend: If you've just gone out and bought your mother a present, give it to her anyway, it'll be a nice surprise for her.

Haha. That happened to me one year - I was living in Ireland for a while and we went shopping, and I saw all this Mother's Day crap out at Dunne's. I flew into a panic and sent something home to my mother, all the while thinking I'd gone crazy, because I couldn't remember Mother's Day being around Easter. The realization hit me later, so I told her I sent her a gift because I missed her. Awwww.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|