Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 02.06.2017, 10:52 AM   #33
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I work as client service director for a local branch of a worldwide media agency. what we do is basically we plan and buy media space for our clients' advertising campaigns.
a highly interesting and challenging (yet rewarding) job and I'm lucky I've got the opportunity to have a job that I actually love. I don't think many people can say this.

just to make things more clear - I'm not a fan of procrastination and usually I'm very productive while at work. but trust me, past weeks/months were CRAZY, hence I'm glad I could have a day or two when I can just sit back and do fuck all.

Sounds like a good gig.

Quote:

Sorry man, I am not familiar with DragonBall Z, I'm too old for that shit.

I'm not really either, but it's been around for a bit. '89-'96 was the original run according to Wikipedia. Anyway, I don't know anything about it as I said, but Superman vs. Goku comes up a lot in nerd circles, so I'm assuming Goku is really strong.

Quote:
Which ones do you consider "fucking miserable"?
I mean, it would be interesting to watch what would become of Joy Divison if Ian Curtis wouldn't have died, and how their sound would evolve. I'd say, "Closer" was just the beginning where their sound started to shape into really interesting territories and I guess following albums would be really mindblowing. New Order then continued the story in kind of a shit way.

Their last few albums haven't been great. In fact I don't think they've been "great" since Wish. Maybe nothing is actually truly awful (except for a few fashion choices here and there)

Quote:

Do you really consider IKEA as fancy? Where do you live, in a forest shack?

No. But I really have never been there.

Quote:
Give me a break with mathemathics.

No! You don't have enough information to answer the question correctly anyway, but you could try! Also, if IKEA's so shitty, I really will need you to build me a case for my supergun.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|