View Single Post
Old 11.30.2011, 04:26 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
You never really know what is in people's heads - one who appears to be a calm high-performer may really just be a series of desperate coping strategies...maybe thats all we all are anyway...

True, and surprisngly, whether its myself or those friends I referenced, the person who has the bad trip in the end and hindsight will not really call it "bad" in the negative connotation so much as "intense" and it is only really "bad" to the outside observer. The trip is always what it is, it is neutral and has no moral value, it simply is what it is, and the pattern seeking animals that we are, we try to make sense of it later. the advantage of the trip, like the article suggests, is that it takes the user beyond their cognitive comprehension. It is a neurochemical and psychological adventure, and it takes you where it will, aside from your own intentions. It is what it is. I love mushrooms, but LSD is way to intense, its not "bad" so much as less manageble, mushrooms are my Ally, LSD is a just a trip.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|