View Single Post
Old 11.30.2011, 04:03 PM   #6
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Hmm....I dig. I've always loved mushrooms. I haven't had any for a while...I knew someone who had chocolate with psilocybin in 'em but I haven't had a chance to grab any.

One thing I do not understand is the so called "bad trips". A friend of mine had one and just couldn't get the thought of death out of his mind. he said he constantly thought he could die at any moment, and at first I tried to understand him, but then one Friday night I decided to stay in and take a few grams(awesome night listening to De-Loused in a Comatorium). I tried to engage the thought of death and stuff, but it did not bring me down one bit. I simply wasn't afraid of not existing anymore.

I would say the closest thing to a bad trip for me was simply not knowing what to do next. One day I was suppose to trip with a few friends, but it only ended being me and another. We were in a house with friends and stuff but as the night went on, we were left alone in the basement. I was blissfully ignorant listening to ATL on my computer, when my friend asks me, "so...what do we do now?" This question was everything to us from that point on. We simply could not comprehend the meaning behind any action, phrase, sentence, or thought. And while we were "coming down" everything still kept going back to that single thought. Being moreso in our "right mind" we did not contemplate much on that thought, however it still stood in the back of our minds.

Well, what's not to understand? He is afraid and you are not, so it heighhtened his insecurities and really...everyone has one bad trip like that, it's called ego death.

Funny you should post this, I've done lsd every weekend this month after a 2 year break. did a quarter hit the first and second weekend, then a full hit the third, and a half the 4th. What a great month. This stuff was super strong too.

My friend also has psilicin extract, I was thinking of trying that too.

He said it lasts 4 hours and is like a mixture of dmt visuals/3 hits of acid, and that music sounds amazing on it. I may try to record some, or just chill.

But yeah, psyched
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|