View Single Post
Old 11.30.2011, 01:52 PM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm....I dig. I've always loved mushrooms. I haven't had any for a while...I knew someone who had chocolate with psilocybin in 'em but I haven't had a chance to grab any.

One thing I do not understand is the so called "bad trips". A friend of mine had one and just couldn't get the thought of death out of his mind. he said he constantly thought he could die at any moment, and at first I tried to understand him, but then one Friday night I decided to stay in and take a few grams(awesome night listening to De-Loused in a Comatorium). I tried to engage the thought of death and stuff, but it did not bring me down one bit. I simply wasn't afraid of not existing anymore.

I would say the closest thing to a bad trip for me was simply not knowing what to do next. One day I was suppose to trip with a few friends, but it only ended being me and another. We were in a house with friends and stuff but as the night went on, we were left alone in the basement. I was blissfully ignorant listening to ATL on my computer, when my friend asks me, "so...what do we do now?" This question was everything to us from that point on. We simply could not comprehend the meaning behind any action, phrase, sentence, or thought. And while we were "coming down" everything still kept going back to that single thought. Being moreso in our "right mind" we did not contemplate much on that thought, however it still stood in the back of our minds.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|