Thread: boring bands
View Single Post
Old 01.31.2011, 09:13 AM   #200
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Also, Little Caesars is my favorite pizza place and I went to a street where there was a Little Caesars on one side of the street, and then I went down the street some more and there was a Little Caesars on that other side of the street!

There are Faygo flavors in Michigan I am convinced that don't really fucking exist. Oh my god. And I LOVE Faygo. I remember getting cream soda and pinneaple Faygo for 15 fucking cents. Now it's like 43 cents a bottle, but they don't even have FROSH anymore so they can suck my fatty alfredo.

Oh yea man, we have a Little Caesars just about every mile or so, no matter where you are in the state. After the crash of the auto industry everyone around here is poor, depressed, and in need of Hot N' Readies. It sucks that we don't have any Waffle Houses though.

Cream Soda is one of my favorites. My top 5 are Dr. Faygo, Grape, Moon Mist, Rock N Rye, and Peach! But I seriously love 'em all. Pineapple is actually the only flavor that I dislike. Which sucks, since I love the fruit - I even put it on my pizza! We used to have a Candy Apple flavor that was spectacular, I've heard rumors that they still appear in stores outside of MI? I'm not too sure what's up with that.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|