View Single Post
Old 04.15.2010, 10:38 AM   #52
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
yeh I get what yr saying. There may have been SOME tracks that he had in mind for a certain MC (I can't imagine that "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" was made for anyone other than ODB for instance). But there's defiinitely some tracks that could have been on any of their albums... another thing is that perhaps how he decided WHO got the track for their album had to do with the ultimate tone of it. Like maybe he said "okay, well "Meth Vs Chef" could be on Meth's or Rae's album. But its' way heavier than the other tracks I've given to Rae. So it would fit with the headbanger shit I gave Meth:" You think?