View Single Post
Old 08.07.2006, 12:56 PM   #30
Ono Soul
little trouble girl

Ono Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's asses
This is my all time favorite SY album. I can remember me and my friend, who's an even bigger SY fan than I, buying it the day it came out and we were instantly blown away by the sheer beauty of songs like "Wildflower Soul" and "Snare Girl". We spent that entire summer getting stoned, driving around in his car and playing it over and over again. Whenever I play it now it takes me back to those days. Good times.... I see a couple of you have singled out Lee's songs for praise and I agree wholeheartedly. "Hoarfrost" and "Karen Koltrane" are probably my favorite Lee songs ever. I'll never understand why this album is so underrated. It's nice to see I'm not alone in my love for it....
Ono Soul is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|