View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 06:02 PM   #21
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I've done it! It wasn't too good, it was somehow mediocre compared to what I was about to achieve, but hey, it was the first time ever so fuck it. The club was full of 17+ teenagers who kept staring at me in a very non-pleasent manner - at that point I was sure I was on the right track . And then, towards the end of my set, after about 40 minutes of playing, one girl approached me and said: "Excuse me, mister, but do you have, like, something more danceable to offer? Cause, you know, we've got so much energy at our table." Then, I was pretty sure it was the right time to finish playing, haha.

No, seriously, I had fun. I had a lot of my mates down there supporting me and joking around with me and it gave me a big boost of confidence. The sounds weren't as good as when I was practising the play in my living room, it sounded overally too lo-fi, distorted and weird, but I had fun. And that's what counts.

One of my friends took some pics of me, quite good actually. I'll upload them tomorrow. I'll have off at work so I'll have time to absorb the experience in its whole. Thanks for support, fellas.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|