View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 04:03 AM   #108
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
when i got home i found out that today my sister and her young children had been threatened with having their house burnt down and the kids hurt after she called the police on a group of kids smashing up her car. they alreay stole it earlier in the year and it seems they want more or are bored. she is on the way over now because she's too scared to stay in the house overnight. what a lovely area she lives in.

Incidents like the one your sister is experiencing makes my blood boil. There are many instances where people get threatened and the police do sweet bugger all. Hope it gets sorted out, 'cause it's terrible to live in fear of your family being harmed.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|