View Single Post
Old 05.25.2018, 01:54 AM   #1042
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Western Conference Game 5
Golden State 94
Houston 98

The Rockets ONLY played SEVEN players Thursday night.

Harden was terrible with the ball!!!
Green played 16 minutes
Ariza + Tucker combined for 14 points
CP3 got hurt at the end.

Golden State had four all-stars, 3 MVP awards and 2 Defensive Player Of The Year awards and couldn’t beat the Rockets!!!

The Rockets win despite James Harden going 0-for-11 from 3.

Harden matches John Starks in Game 7 of the 1994 NBA Finals (0-11) for the most 3-point attempts without a make in playoffs history.

James Harden on 3-Point shooting woes: “I’m missing shots, but we’re winning. Trying to compete on the defensive end, trying to help us win, getting guys shots. If we play defense like this we have a chance.”

Another way to say it:

James Harden was 5-21, 0-11 from 3, had 6 turnovers
Trevor Ariza made ONE SHOT
Rockets shot 37%.

And They Won

The Rockets' seven players are committed to not letting the Warriors get to the basket......brilliant 7-man rotation adjustment by D’Antoni......down to 6-man rotation once Chris Paul got hurt.

Chris Paul didn’t meet with Media following the game. Rockets confirmed it’s his hamstring, will update tomorrow at practice.

Can the Rockets survive if Chris Paul misses time......Houston has a positive points differential this series when Harden is on the court and Paul is off the court!!!

Steph Curry on Chris Paul's shimmy: "It was well deserved. It was a tough shot. If you can shimmy on somebody else, you've got to be all right getting shimmied on. So I'll keep shimmying and maybe he will as well."

Mike D’Antoni said Eric Gordon will move to the role of playmaker if Chris Paul doesn’t return from a hamstring injury in Game 6.

Can James Harden play that badly again???

I think there’s a possibility James has an All-Time EPIC game!

Can Kevin Durant play as badly?

Kevin Durant:
-Game 4 = 9-for-24 (37.5 percent = worst playoff % with the Warriors)
-Game 5 = 8-for-22 (36.4 percent = worst playoff % with the Warriors)

Steve Kerr: “I feel great about where we are right now. That may sound crazy, but I feel it.”

Do The Rockets Want It More???
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|