View Single Post
Old 11.30.2016, 07:44 PM   #107
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
picked up quite a bit today...

Inhumans Vs X-Men #0 - new series, excited to check it out.

Know what? I have NEVER read so much as a single Inhumans monthly. I've seen iconic characters like Black Bolt (who I really like) in arcs for other characters, and in large arcs like House of M, but I seriously have never read a single issue of *actual* Inhumans.

I do love Black Bolt though, and I was just talking to a friend about his battles with Thor and Hulk, and how he's essentially one of the most powerful non-Celestial/Eternal characters in the Marvel universe... and being a Superman fan, I'm drawn to that kind of epic, almost absolute power. So I was thinking of diving in to some back issues and then checking out Inhumans vs. X-Men (or is it Death of X? Meh... I just know Inhumans and X-Men fanboys have had a long-running kind of feud, so I'm interested in seeing them clash.

But I don't know fuckall about most of the individual Inhumans characters. Just their mythology. Which is interesting, and seems a bit left-of-center for Marvel.

Anyway, let me know how this goes.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|