View Single Post
Old 01.18.2008, 12:59 PM   #112
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
"other investigative methods and certain type sof knowledge" are NOT in the realm of science, nor does science ever claim it is.

you just said the same thing i was saying... that certain types of knowledge (and not necessarily esoteric mysticism... something as simple as aesthetics or poetics) are NOT in the realm of science, AND science explicitly preculdes their validity.

all i am saying is that, true i was exaggerating by claiming that the scientific metohd requires faith to work, but... scientific inquiry will yield scientific knowledge, paranormal inquiry will yield paranormal knowledge, psychoanalytic inquiry will yield psychoanalytic knowledge... that's all...

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|