View Single Post
Old 03.26.2016, 07:37 PM   #73
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I thought it was perfectly fine. Not enough Superman. Not nearly enough. And the end was like.... uhh... Really? But I have no idea why the critics are busting it up. It's a smart fun film, for the kinds of comic book fans who, like myself, prefer darker and more mature themes, but my only real beef with the movie is the goddamn ending.

I guess I'll just say this: if you love Superman, and he's the main reason you're seeing the film, you're gonna feel conflicted about it. Anyone else should find plenty to love about it.

Luthor was fine.
Affleck was fine. I'd totally watch an Affleck Batman movie.

But I don't need more Batman. I need Superman. I want Superman. And that's the only thing I took issue with. There's not enough Superman, and what there is is often muted by voiceovers or cut short by scene changes.

If you can't follow this movie you're a goddamn moron.
If you want to see the Avengers, go watch the Avengers.

I mostly loved it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|