View Single Post
Old 07.06.2017, 10:36 AM   #379
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
hmm. Well, as usual, we seem to like the same things but have totally opposite opinions of them haha.

I think it's gonna be a slow burn because it's an 8-part story. Most of these arcs tend to be like 5 or 6. Not that that's really a defense or anything for the pace, rather just a thought.

The art is great, though. That 2-page spread of Ivy taking out the thugs?

Speaking of "the thugs" - I really liked the way that all these kind of nameless victims are given names, and some little piece of trivia to make them actual people in this story.

I don't think anybody likes this version of The Riddler, though. I mean, I don't hate him - I don't think he bothers me the way he does others. But nobody loves this version.

I did like the "mirror" throwback scene, though. And I'll admit that the "May flowers" joke man me smirk. Maybe because it's New England humor. Ha.