View Single Post
Old 07.05.2017, 08:16 AM   #373
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
alright, so this is what's on my list this week...

Batman #26

I don't really need to say anything right?

Avengers #9

I'm getting pushed into buying an SE crossover issue. And honestly, this Avengers series is on thin ice w/ me right now. #7 and 8 were both pretty meh considering the first six issue run that I was really into.

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe Again #1

I'm on the fence about picking this up. I read the first mini-series and it was pretty ho-hum. But I do love Deadpool, and like to give his various series a shot even if I ditch them soon enough. Plus, Bunn's writing on X-Men: Blue has been fantastic lately so I'm kind of interested. I'll probably get it.

Hawkeye #8

This Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) series has remained one of my absolute favorite current books.