Thread: Fushitsusha
View Single Post
Old 11.08.2009, 07:01 AM   #5
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I agree, that song is especially good.

I used to have an absolute favorite track off of one of the Double Live albums, but I can't remember which it was. It might have been the last track on Double Live II. I haven't listen to them in a while.

The last track of double live II is another of the best tracks they ever recorded, so quite possibly. It's certainly a candidate for the most rocking thing they ever did anyway. Just 15 minutes of straight up pounding drums and great bass riffage with Keiji doing some of his best ever rock guitar soloing over the top. Another favourite of mine. There's a bit right near the end when the whole thing briefly breaks down into total skronk, and then momentarily Keiji grabs it back with the whole new chugging riff that just KILLS. One of the best ever "little moments" in my record collection. God, those first two Double Live albums are just stupidly fantastic. As, of course, is the majority of everything else Keiji GOD has been involved with...
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|