View Single Post
Old 11.19.2014, 07:12 AM   #159
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i forgot to answer to this

thanks for the reply

i wasn't exactly joking but yes a bit playful-- to reunite for football, ha ha

but see, i live in a country with 50 states that can be very different in culture, politics, religion, etc. some dialects i can't understand (well i wasn't born here, but still-- kentucky?). i know you've been to bawlmore but don't know how deep you traveled.

so yes i was curious about your perspective. i know several czech people in real life, but you're the only slovakian i've ever communicated with so yeah.

20 years ago supposedly a lot of people didn't want to

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/01/01/wo...de-regret.html

things have changed a lot though, it seems

I've been to Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, Colorado Springs, Washington DC and Pittsburgh.

It's hard to explain. We're still something like step-brothers with the Czech people. We like each other, understand each other language-wise, like to sit down for a pint with each other and cooperate with each other (i have many Czech colleagues).
But we're just different. Different mentality, different habits, different core values. Anyways, they're still closer to us than the Polish, Hungarians or basically anyone else.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|