View Single Post
Old 07.15.2008, 07:28 AM   #75
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i got cheated on by my gf of 4 years when we went to college across the country from one another. it was bound to happen. first i got drunk as shit and slept with another girl, i felt awful about it, and admitted it, bad move. then as revenge she fucked another guty that same night. the fact that mine was a horrible mistake and hers was pre-meditated pissed me off to no end. we have now been broken up for a year and a half. were still friends though, and have slept together when were single. i still think ill end up marrying her but thats another issue.

i dont care how much you love a girl, when shes out drinking with her friends, and shes hammered, she is not to be trused, period.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|