View Single Post
Old 09.19.2006, 10:17 AM   #111
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
this is my last post on the subject because nik is right.
back and forth and nothing that is said makes much difference anyway.
we are all selfish.
yes, i am fully supportive of animal testing so me and my family can live longer. id hope more rules are brought in to make it more efficient though.
but i am totaly against testing for any other reason than medical ones, at least that i can think of right now.
i eat meat and i have no problem with that, i do however disagree with intensive farming. but im far too lazy to go kill a cow myself when i want to eat. its also completely inpractical.
of all the arguments here, nobody has suggested a decent alternative to animal testing.
if there was one, then im sure we would already be using it.

nobody likes it, but the more realistic of us realise that its just something that happens and needs to happen if we are gonna progress or help our species.
i hear that some people think there is a debate as to whether we really do need it to progress, but nobody has offered any kind of alternative so far. so you should try and see my point.
i really seriously agree with you all about how shit unnessecary animal suffering is.
but lets not be daft..
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|