View Single Post
Old 06.14.2011, 02:21 PM   #21
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
hey babe.

after this weekend, i have this only rule: not going again if she is gonna be there. she being an impossible human being. i mean, everyone when found out she is gonna be there were having second thoughts about going.
i was singing from time to time to my friend (bless him) music non-stop! because she never shuts the fuck up. we had some good telepathy laughs over this and thankfully some others joined next day. on the ride back we exchanged smth like 10 words (it was brilliant), one being that i can still hear her voice in my head.
otherwise, it would have been the perfect relaxing time there.
it rained, but nothing radical like other times, we had a good spot for our tents, not many known people/regulars were there, it wasnt that crowded as we feared and the mental asshole was far away.
I'm confused, who is the girl now? Is this in addition to the harpooning doberman owner? What kind of neighborhood do you live in?

Just popped back on to say, I am about to venture out on errands. I stepped outside and within .2 seconds was blasted with a noxious wave of oppressive heat.

Fuck summer and all its proponents.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|