View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 07:06 PM   #7660
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
Haha I know you love Lohan and trash cinema, I had just heard from other people who like crap that 'Who Killed me' is unbearable.

well, I already filled another thread talking about it, but LL and Trash aside, I really really love the movie. My wife does too actually. And even if you don't love it, I've never understood ppl saying it was unbearable or one of the worst ever or blah blah. It's just like, y'know, a bad film. There's plenty PLENTY of shit that I would never fucking make it halfway thru. But whatever. I like it a lot. And I think the color palette of the film is really pretty. And LL poledancing to the Melvins always wins.