View Single Post
Old 04.26.2006, 06:46 AM   #33
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
There is a recording and hopefully I can share it soon.

It was very good, although Lee was stumbling in his speech a few times. I think he had some difficulties reading in the dark and also he was looking back towards the screen a few times to check on his timing. He mentioned something after the show about it "being slow" that night. Regardless of that I still really enjoyed it. His guitar never fails him... a great soundtrack to an interesting film. Unfortunately I still haven't seen the DVD yet, so I can't compare the live performance to the DVD version. I was hoping they had them for sale at the performance, but I didn't see any so I'll have to order one soon.

Like someone mentioned he was indeed very kind after the show. It struck me that he didn't leave the room right away, but instead both he and Leah took a lot of time to answer everyone's questions and honour geeky fan requests (photographs/signatures etc.)
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|