View Single Post
Old 03.14.2007, 01:43 AM   #11
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
it IS curious that the stable long-lasting radio stations provide the same rotation of a mere couple hundred or so songs to encapsulate a whole 4 decades worth of music , but no consistent classic rock station will purely govern or bar anyone with enough desire to seek out more than what is presented to them there . people have different stages of interest and will find somethign that stimulates them at their own will .

when im at work or just out in general , i dont mind hearing those songs, either . i grew up with those songs and am still attracted to many of them . i prefer to hear other things as well , and when im the one in control i dont tend to put on a Led Zep lp as often as when i was younger, but i tell you i would MUCH rather listen to that than the modern stations attempting to mess around with nothing but britney or green day or the killers, at that .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|